Re: [xmca] Beyond Alterity/Intersubjectivity

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 09:17:02 PDT

The consistent them of " Methodologically, taking language as a fundamental
element of human interaction provides a host of methods for studying
comnunication of which the different genres of discourse analysis is just
one piece." seems to be a concensus view here. And, as often urged, we are
looking at discursive psych work.
mike