Re: [xmca] Wertsch, context, deja vu: RE: LSV-& Dialogical Self -- context (withunrelated bonus non-irony irony)

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 09:44:24 PDT

Yes, Bill-- This occurrs to me as important too. That is, the vygotsky list
is all emphemeral (more or less) both materially and temporally. But when we
have more
massive parts of the built environment (artifacts, like pews and 10 story
building with
bars on them or glass windows) the "large sociocultural context") is no
longer so far off, or unintertwined at all. Plenty to think about.
mike