Re: [xmca] Homer's colour blindness

From: underwood@berkeley.edu
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 10:53:58 PDT

Ana,
I think we've got that shift again and we call it smog. Does that make us
see or describe things differently? Have our writers narrowed their range
of color choice as a result? I just keep wondering if there's truly good
evidence of a narrower color range among classical Greek writers. Anyone
know?
Charles