Re: [xmca] lanlguage and systemic change

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 15:58:40 PDT

Yes, I thought that in the section you picked out you had specified
practices that are likely to be, or may be defining of, a
collective zone of proximal development,

It would be interesting to think about the analogies between your internally
organized collective approach and the approach
of the change lab where an outsider proposes as processual method of dual
stimulation to accomplish the goal of creating
what you are calling a culture of evidence.

Anyway, nice to see new things happening! And in an historically difficult
environment. Wish I could say the same for my
academic environment.
mike