[xmca] Re: something magical

From: Ana Balboa-Guenthner (ana.guenthner@csun.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2006 - 12:03:05 PDT

Exactly! ..and I hope teachers continue to talk about the role of emotions and
identity so as not to take it for granted. The tendency to assume that theory is
applied in practice every time a teacher is in the classroom can create a
disconnect between researchers and practitioners.

We all know that "something magical" should be a part of learning..but in reality,
not necessarily so. Yes Andy, I want to understand why there isn't room in
Engstroms Activity model for emotion and self-consciousness?

Just an inquiring novice...