Re: [xmca] Playfully Answering Ana--

From: Volker.hippie (Volker.hippie@tele2adsl.dk)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 05:14:41 PDT

Yes and, sometimes words are confusing, not supporting.

It seems to me, that Seth's article creates competition about having
read the right lines, having shared the same and right literature.
Unfortunately many Activity researchers like this game of playing: who
is the best "knower" more than the play I prefer: who is good in playing
together with people, who is creating ZPD's, who invites to the next
workshop, rally or conference.

So, dear Vesna, I am in doubt, - if this is an intellectual game we are
playing on this list. - or if the list tries new roads toward new Zpd's.

Nobody knows the ZPD's of tomorrow, but I will be happy to meet you there.

Volker