Re: [xmca] Playfully Answering Ana--

From: Lois Holzman (lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org)
Date: Sat Jun 10 2006 - 14:05:40 PDT

I'm reading the posts over the last several days as I make my way back into
this conversation. Mike, can you expand on this? Do you mean no one in this
current conversation has made the claim or no one ever has made the claim?
And are you distinguishing between making the claim and providing evidence
(which would satisfy you or some some specified grouping of people)? Sorry
if this question takes us back a bit instead of forward.

Lois