Re: [xmca] Developmental psychology and the production of a polished mud ball

From: Lars Hennig Rossen (lhrossen@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 12:17:48 PDT

If there is any interest in the actual procedures, Prof. Kayo has a very
elaborate manual available on a home page here:
http://www.kyokyo-u.ac.jp/youkyou/4/english4.htm
and goes deeper into the relationships between the links to psychology and
human development here
http://www.kyokyo-u.ac.jp/youkyou/4/english2.htm
The first page also has a few instructional videos
Lars