Re: [xmca] 2007 AERA Proposal Submission System is open :)

From: Polin, Linda (Linda.Polin@pepperdine.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2006 - 07:57:23 PDT

I just want to underscore Ana's point about the XMCA crowd
registering to review proposals. If you do not engage with the entire
process for AERA, then you leave it to doctoral and masters students
and interesting others who tend to eagerly sign up to review
proposals. In the past, I tried to pair unknown or newbie with old-
timer (in the Communities of Practice sense of that, =grin=), but
that only works when you agree to review. And of course, the more who
volunteer to review, the fewer reviews any one individual has to do.

Lindax