Re: [xmca] Spam using xmca

From: Kevin Rocap (Kevin.Rocap@liu.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2006 - 08:42:57 PDT

Dear Mike,

Hmmm. [xmca] is a legitimate appended identifier to every xmca message;
I'm not sure folks should be filtering that out as spam; that identifies
an xmca message and is actually the way to filter i order to put all of
your xmca messages in one folder for easy location. Did I
misunderstand? Thanks.

In Peace,
K.