[xmca] Fwd: [arlist-l] Irony and paradox (?????)

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 16:35:12 PDT

I do not ordinarily forward from this list, but the question posed below,
and the suggested sources of an answer, ought to be of interest to anyone
who carries out intervention research in a chat perspective. Rephrased, it
could be "How do I initiate an intervention to assure that the people
who I am meddling with have agency for their own change?"
mike