Re: [xmca] CHAT and museum education

From: Lois Holzman (lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 07:14:15 PDT

Here are some references I have downloaded. He/she will have to search for
them by author.

QUT Museums Collaborative Research Project ‹ a lengthy report from
Queensland Australia

Edeiken, L. R. (1992). Children's museums: The serious business of wonder,
play and learning. Curator, 35(1), 21-27.

The DuPage Childrenıs Museum in Chicago (connected with the Erikson
Institute)

What is learning ... and why do museums need to do something about it?
Lynda Kelly, Head, Australian Museum Audience Research Centre

LEARNING CONVERSATIONS IN MUSEUMS - Author/Editor: Gaea Leinhardt (ed.),
Kevin Crowley (ed.), and Karen Knutson (ed.)

MUSEUMS AND INTERPRETIVE COMMUNITIES Paper presented at ³Musing on Learning²
Seminar, Australian Museum, 20 April 1999, Eilean Hooper-Greenhill,
Department of Museum Studies, University of Leicester

Lois