Re: [xmca] "informants as lames"

From: Worthen, Helena (hworthen@uic.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2006 - 07:49:39 PDT

 Hello --

We could refer to purpose or consciousness here to distinguish between
who's in and who's out. If they're actively conspiring against school
culture they're still a part of it, shape it, participate in it -- but to
the extent that they are participating in it with a different purpose and
different consciousness, they are a separate activity system -- for the
purposes of a study of boundaries, that would consistute a boundary --
right?

Helena WOrthen