RE: [xmca] software for qualitative analysis of video

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@puc.cl)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 20:17:06 PDT

Following up on the issue I mentioned below, I was wondering whether people
have used any of these wares:

http://www.ideaworks.com/Qualrus.shtml Qualrus. Commercial.

http://www.transana.org/ Transana. Non Commercial.

Feedback from XMCARs using these tools to CHAT studies would be appreciated.

David D. Preiss Ph.D.
Profesor Auxiliar / Assistant Professor
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Escuela de Psicología.
Av. Vicuña Mackenna 4860.
Macul, Santiago de Chile.
Chile