Re: [xmca] zoped

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2006 - 16:12:48 PST

I was born in the last millenium, Don..

These are all very important issues that are being raised. I am reading
three books of essays at once where
the xmca exchanges involving you, bb, and others are all intersecting. We
will have a chance to for wide band
width discussion in SF and I have the luxury of not teaching from dawn to
dusk 7 days a week coming up!

Patience. Not everything is a zoped, emotions and development are involved,.
Marva Collins appears to have done
good teaching 30:1 in Chicago (but could not get it to generalize and god
only knows if there was development, but
I could believe it).

Ok, substitute an ipod for an inkwell.Juist keep the volujme down.
mike