RE: [xmca] chat analysis of ritual

From: White, Phillip (Phillip.White@cudenver.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 15:56:02 PST

Bill, thanks for the site address - i viewed the photos - the one on the day's schedule struck me, because of the listing of "simple machines" - because last week during a classroom observation there was a session on simple tools, which began with a hammer, a wedge, a lever and a ramp. startled me. i had always thought of these devices as "tools" - but now they're labeled as simple machines.

i've downloaded your paper - looking forward to reading it.

thanks,

phillip