CONGRATULATION!!

From: free lotto (pmanager@laposte.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 07:38:19 PST

THE FREE LOTTO COMPANY
UK HEAD OFFICE
SUITE 23-30,LION TOWERS
CENTRAL LONDON
ENGLAND

Dear Winner,

We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the FreeLotto draw held on the December 22nd 2005. All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails.Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as a category 2 winner in this year's Annual
FreeLotto Draw.

Consequently,you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of 500,000 pounds (five hundred thousand pounds) only.The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:

(i) winning numbers: 08-18-25-32-33-40
(ii) email ticket number: FL754/22/76
(iii) lotto code number: FL09622UK
(iv) the file Ref number: FL/04/736207152/UK

Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

Mr. James Williams
Chief Claims Officer
The Freelotto Company
TEL:+ 44 703 185 1604
EMAIL: verification_officer@myway.com
calling hour 8am-5pm monday to friday
N.B: Steps to claiming your prize;
1.Please quote your Reference number in all correspondence with the claims officer.
2.Winners must send thier names, address, telephone number and means of identification (international passport, drivers licence or work I'D card) to claim officer, via email or fax, to process the immediate payment of your prize.

Once again on behalf of all our staff,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,
Promotions Manager
The Lotto company
UK & Europe.

The FreeLotto Awards is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft Corporation,the Intel Group,Toshiba, Dell computers, Mckintosh and a conglomeration of other international IT companies.The freelotto internet draw is held once in a year and is so organized to encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide.We are proud to say that over 200 Million Euros are won annually in more than 150 countries worldwide.

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com