RE: [xmca] Luria & the USSR

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@puc.cl)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 14:10:43 PST

Thanks, Mike. Next week we will be discussing your Psychology of Literacy.
If I understood well, Luria was just about to join that research initiative,
right? Did you ever have chances to comment the conclusions of the Vai study
with him?

David D. Preiss Ph.D.
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
www.uc.cl/psicologia