Re: [xmca] Tool taxonomy

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 12:22:00 PST

Hi Lemi- Thanks for the challenging note. If you would like a discussion of
this topic
it might help to make "when is a tool" and wartofsky available on xmca
papers for
discussion page. The mediational theories of mind class currently coming to
an end
might also be useful. Contact me if you are interested.
mike