RE: [xmca] PDF article now available

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@puc.cl)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 11:50:06 PST

Hi from the middle of the Southern Hemispheric Summer,
Some people from Chile and elsewhere have subscribed with developing world
rates but, at least in Chile, we never heard back from erlbaum, so I assume
those subscritions were lost...
David

David D. Preiss Ph.D.
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
www.uc.cl/psicologia