Re: [xmca] Luria Book

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 02:49:09 PST

Mike et. al.,

Are there any copyright issues with the DVD? This is a new one for me
- I was planning to make some copies (not the book) for friends and
colleagues, but just thought of the legal issue. I have time - I was
told by Erlbaum today that the book shipped Jan 10 but will take 8-10
weeks to get here. The currents are a little strong this time of year.

Cheers,

Phil