RE: [xmca] Luria Book

From: Cunningham, Donald James (cunningh@indiana.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 15:24:50 PST

The additional material is wonderful, not to be missed (my favorite is
the Bruner/Sachs piece). I ordered my copy from Erlbaum and it arrived
via UPS in dreadful condition. I sent a bilious email to Erlbaum, fully
expecting the usual run around (contact the shipper, send the book back
at my expense, etc). Instead a fresh and undamaged copy arrived 3 days
later via USPS.

One regret is that Cole and Levitin did not talk more about their
personal interactions with Alexander Romanovich. Mike, how did you get
from " Search behavior: a correction procedure for three-choice
probability learning" in 1962 (Mike's dissertation at Indiana
University) to analyzing the data from the Central Asia studies a few
years later? Have you written about this anywhere?

Don Cunningham
Indiana University