[xmca] Looking for a Job

From: bb (xmca-whoever@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 09:07:49 PST

At Lesley University, we are looking for a new director of our Technology in
Education program.

The person in this role will have the opportunity to:

1. Lead an energetic, enthusiastic, extended faculty,

2. Explore ways to increase educational access through new and expanded
delivery modes, and

3. Implement a shared vision for the development of new courses and programs
of study to meet the changing needs of teachers for advanced technology
education in 23+ states and world wide online.

Contact Maureen Yoder <myoder@lesley.edu>

If you can actually find the job description on any jobs or lesley website,
then IMHO you clearly qualify for the position.

bb