Re: [xmca] Wartofsky's artifacts recast

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 06:20:37 PST

And the Dalai Lama (Tibet) wrote:

Everything is subject to change, and to causes and conditions. So
there is no place given to a divine creator, nor to beings who are
self-created; rather everything arises as a consequence of causes and
conditions. So mind, or consciousness, too comes into being as a
result of previous instants... the ultimate creative principle is
consciousness...