RE: [xmca] Artifacts, Tools, Classroom and AERA

From: White, Phillip (Phillip.White@cudenver.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 09:08:37 PST

wonderful shot, bb. and yes, clearly a snowy day, looking out the windows of what looks like a classroom in a building from the 1920's or 30's, perhaps earlier? a room organized by activity - looks like a to scale shark hung in the windows(?), rich in manipulatives, and student-made books.

have you made a floor map - that would support the 360 degree shot.

phillip