Re: [xmca] link and thanks

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 17:26:55 PST

Looks very interesting. Mike. How would you like to see this built into xmca
activity??
mike- of the so cal persuasion!
PS-- I always thought it was incredible that the test for London cab drivers
is (?) called
THE knowledge. Lived for a year in a muse in central London that really
tested that idea.