Re: [xmca] definition of 'activity'

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 14:25:43 PST

  Anja Koski-Jännes's article on addiction combining semiology (of the
  Peircean kind) and activity theory, in "

   Perspectives on activity theory" ed Engeström, Miettinen, & Punamäki,
   was a life-changing read for me. Sounds similar. Mikeal's work looks
   interesting too. It must be the Finnish flavour.
   Andy