Re: [xmca] The past becomes the present.

From: Volker.hippie (Volker.hippie@tele2adsl.dk)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 08:40:43 PST

Dear all, dear David, dear Eric, yes, your words are cream for our
hearts, - it makes me remember Bob Marleys words: How long shall they
kill our prophets while we stand beside and look! We do not stand just
beside here!

Thereby I want to say that your, our dialogue about the dark forces in
the world and in on our minds is one of many small important steps -
toward peace, and love, and understanding, between people all over, no
matter what sex, color or believe they have.

Intelligence, I think Hannah Arendt wrote somewhere, is to dare to be in
doubt.

Here on this list it is an activity we do together, world wide.

Thereby, at least it seems to me, we create Zones of understanding,
zones of proximal hope in a time "where Mordor" is in power.

Volker