Re: [xmca] Artist as creator reminds me of combined motor method

From: Vera P. John-Steiner (vygotsky@unm.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 12 2005 - 11:15:18 PST

Hi,
The spelling is Csikszentmihalyi ( a tough Hungarian name.)
Those of you interested in the actor chapter may also be curious about
our fuller treatment of Vygotsky's approach to creativity which recently
appeared in K. Sawyer et al. (Eds.) Creativity and Development, I have
co-authored the chapter with Seana Moran" Creativity in the Making:
Vygotsky's Contemporary Contribution to the Dialectic of Development and
Creativity." (Oxford).
Vera

Vera P. John-Steiner
Department of Linguistics