Re: [xmca] Some words about Hi Neighbor

From: Lois Holzman (lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org)
Date: Fri Dec 09 2005 - 08:05:59 PST

Tamara, I hope you keep talking.
Maybe the dialogue was more like play and the paper you're trying to write
now is more like work. That dichotomy, especially as related to learning,
has been/is quite destructive, I think.
I feel that whatever success I have in intellectual activities has to do
with learning to relate to it as play. I wonder if others have a similar
experience/history.
Lois