Re: [xmca] improvement

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 06:55:50 PST

Dear Lina,

I'd like to do my bit in welcoming you and Volker and the others here
to XMCA. Despite your misgivings about being amongst a "distinguished
group", please rest assured that there are many of us here who would
not relate to that title, but would prefer to be in the
"indistinguishable but here to learn from each other camp". In the
spirit of XMCA, perhaps we can ride on a polyglot train?

Thanks Lois for making this happen.

Phil