Re: [xmca] on being specific

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 11:14:14 PST

Lina-- The article by Anna Stetsenko that was the object of our joint
discussion last month has a long footnote about the term, CHAT.
That might still be available free online at www.erlbaum.com which can also
be reached through the xmca webpage.
Imagine a group of people who believe that what united Vygotsky and Leontiev
was more interesting for the present and future than
what divided them and that these same people coming from many different
traditions wanted to carry the basic ideas of a cultural historical approach
to human nature that grounded its analysis in everyday human activities.

There is a google search for the entire LCHC site at lchc.ucsd.edu. Other
histories of the term can be found in that way.
mike