[xmca] The All Stars

From: Lois Holzman (lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 18:46:23 PST

To include the youth development programs of the All Stars Project in this
month's conversation, I'm having two article posted. One is entitled Race,
Identity and Epistemology by Lenora Fulani, who leads these programs. While
she wrote this awhile ago, it does provide some conceptual framework for the
programs (which look somewhat different five years later). I am also posting
a something I wrote a few months ago, because it gives more of a description
and public policy rationale for the programs.

Our new list members are familiar with these youth programs and can comment
on them as well.

Lois