Re: [xmca] Welcome to New Voices

From: Lina Kostarova - Unkovska (linaffps@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 02:09:38 PST

Hi all,

Thank you Lois for inviting me and us to the group… First I need to
introduce myself, who am I? mhh, hard and easy to tell….By education,
I am a psychologist, whatever that means, by interests, always trying
to do more than possible and beyond the possible… In 2001, after 22
years of secure and well established position at University, I left
that for more exciting, and challenging, but very uncertain job of
running a private Agency for psycho-social support to communities at
risk (of never-ended transitions and prolonged crisis) in Macedonia…
However this has not happened overnight, its beginning comes with the
1992 and the falling apart of Yugoslavia, my home country for 40
years, then. Then I met Vesna Ognjenovic…
                                       Lina

--- Lois Holzman <lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org> wrote:

> Thanks, Peg. I'm expecting them to be online Monday.
> Lois
>
> > From: "Peg Griffin" <Peg.Griffin@worldnet.att.net>
> > Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 10:55:45 -0800
> > To: "'eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity'" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
> > Subject: RE: [xmca] Welcome to New Voices
> >
> > Thanks for arranging this! I'm looking forward to reading and
> cothinking.
> > Peg Griffin
> > LCHC and Communication, UCSD

Lina Kostarova Unkovska, Director
Center for Psychosocial and Crisis Action (CPCA)
Bul. Partizanski Odredi, 23/1-3
1000 Skopje, R. Macedonia
tel/fax: + 389 2 3298 238
info@cpca.org.mk