Re: [xmca] subjectivity

From: Esteban Diaz (ediaz@csusb.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 20:32:01 PST

Your note below packs in a tight bundle a lot of ideas and questions.
Could you please expand on why 1) the relevant structure of inter/intra
individual makes the individual the unit of analysis; and, 2) why that
is the wrong way to go to find a solution to the objectivist tendencies
in CHAT?

Thank you.

Esteban Diaz

ps I have not yet read your chapter on the subject. Will do so to in
anticipation of your response.