Re: [xmca] Back to the Future

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 11:17:15 PST

Who disagrees with you, Martin? So far as I can tell, in some readings of
Leontiev it may look
as if history is determining of consciousness (=subjectivity?). In others
"man (sick) makes himself."

And very particularly, given that you and I agree with that history is
(also) the product of subjects acting
what about members' agency as subjects in making the history of xmca? Mary
has raised this question and made some suggestions. I have raised this
question and made a quite concrete suggestion. What is your suggestion?

mike