Re: [xmca] Re: Objecting to This really isn't typical, guys

From: bb (xmca-whoever@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 15:48:40 PDT

We need Mary and Nancy's help here -- Nancy had already pointed to gender differences in presentations at iscar, and noted several other possible presenters. There's a damn good beginning.

What we have as the challenge before us is to accept their perspectives as valid, ask for futher clarification and elaboration, make a better attempt to understand what Mary and Nancy are writing, and the contradiction(s) will emerge, if we persist. Reading Mary's publications will be a good start an historical analysis.

Some one else have something to offer?

bb