[xmca] book reviews

From: Stanton Wortham (stantonw@gse.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 12:28:56 PDT

The editorial team invites nominations for new books that we might consider
reviewing in Mind, Culture, and Activity. Please keep in mind that we aim
to feature current books that appeal widely to the MCA readership.

Please send suggestions to XMCA, with the subject heading "NEW BOOK
RECOMMENDED FOR REVIEW IN MCA". Provide: (1) the full reference of the book,
(2) a short but substantive description, (3) reasons why you believe this is
a book with broad appeal to the MCA readership, and (4) names of potential
reviewers (including yourself, if you are interested). The MCA editorial
staff will collect these nominations and make final selections for books to
be reviewed. We appreciate all suggestions for potential books and
reviewers, but the final decisions as to what we will review and who will do
the reviewing rest with the Editors. As we have indicated in the past, if we
receive more reviews than we can publish in print, some reviews may be
published on-line.

We expect to send this request to XMCA every 6-12 months, so please save
future suggestions about reviewable books and respond to our next call.

Thank you,

Stanton Wortham & Leslie Herrenkohl
MCA Book Review Editors

STANTON WORTHAM