Re: [xmca] ISCAR - Sevilla 2005 -- Theoretical Concepts in CHAT and their connestion...

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 15:20:54 PDT

I lost my backpack and all that was in it during that packed meeting in
Sevilla, Ana. I have asked for local suggestions
on an easy way to get materials post for discussion, but was thinking that
we would include only xmca members since
they can respond and we do not have to speculate, as we are doing vis a vis
the discussion of jan derry's symposium.
 I have asked local folks how they would like to handle it. My idea is that
those interested in having their topic discussed could
send to "Person X" at lchc and that person x would put them all in one file
on xmca for discussion. I am just back but my mind
is somewhere east of Gander.
mike