RE: [xmca] ISCAR - Sevilla 2005 -- Theoretical Concepts in CHAT andtheir connestion to physical concepts and knowledge

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@puc.cl)
Date: Fri Oct 07 2005 - 08:53:24 PDT

There was any reference to Freud in the context of the discussion?
I have always been intrigued by the lack of dialogue between CHAT and
psychoanalisis.

David Preiss
Profesor Auxiliar / Assistant Professor
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Escuela de Psicología
Av. Vicuña Mackenna 4860
Macul, Santiago,
Chile