Re: [xmca] Where's mike?

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (ana@zmajcenter.org)
Date: Sun Oct 02 2005 - 16:31:04 PDT

Dear Vera,
Thank you. I loved taking the photos and I loved making the
photo-montage. I just regret that we did not have more time to see each
other and talk about various things. I did not even make any photos of you!
What was your impression of the conference? I would love to hear more
about the sessions you chaired and the sessions you went to. I am
starting to write (seriously) about some of the papers I heard and the
overall impression of the conference I had.

Did you get my earlier e-mail asking you to be one of my references for
the University of Pennsylvania position in the Center for Positive
Psychology? I sent my application last week. I hope that this time I
hear something from the search committee.

Ana