Re: [xmca] Fwd: [cogdevsoc] FW: : Urie Bronfenbrenner obituary

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (ana@zmajcenter.org)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 12:43:25 PDT

I can give you an actual proof that Mike was in Sevilla. Here you can
see him giving a lecture to a nice tourist guide Virginia in Alcazar.
Behind in the crowd, marked by arrows are N. Veresov and Seth Chaiklin
-- ISCAR president.
Mike was in Sevilla, I saw him there, however, I warn you in advance
that digital pictures might be deceptive.
Ana

David Preiss wrote:

>What a nice view! Although, that still could be any bus. People is too far
>away. No real proof yet :)
>
>David Preiss
>Profesor Auxiliar / Assistant Professor
>Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
>Escuela de Psicología
>Av. Vicuña Mackenna 4860
>Macul, Santiago,
>Chile
>Fono: 56-2-3544605
>Fax: 56-2-354-4844
>E-mail: davidpreiss@puc.cl

Mike_in_Alcazar___Veresov_and_Chaiklin.jpg