RE: [xmca] on another matter

From: bb (xmca-whoever@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 12:49:08 PDT

To see the same thing follow this link:

http://news.globalfreepress.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=254

To view what i sent, try saving the file to your hard drive, then, in your browser, go to the file menu and chose "open file" in mozilla/firefox/netscape or "open" in explorer and then navigate to the file to open it. The browser will show the animations that other programs such as MS pictiure manager cannot.

bb