Gaming Machine Manufacturer Verification

From: market (market@usa-pccity.com)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 15:56:09 PDT

Hi, Sir/Mdm,

This email is from Education Purchasing Services, which offer high quality and low price computer system to schools, students and staff members only.

It seems that your email address has been referred to our company¡¯s ¡°E School Funding Program¡± and obtain the qualification to purchase products from us.

I need to verify if you like to receive any further information about ¡°E School Funding Program¡± from us.

Please reply to me with subject line ¡°OK¡± if you like.

If it is a mistake, please reply to me with subject line ¡°Remove¡±. Your email address will be deleted from our database.

Thank you. Your help is much appreciated.

With warmest Regards,

USA PCCITY

usa-pccity.com