Re: [xmca] RE: Questions for ISCAR

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 12 2005 - 05:18:17 PDT

On 12/09/2005, at 10:12 AM, Natalia Gajdamaschko wrote:

> I am always curious why people don't, for example, discuss the
> development
> of higher psychological functions versus lower psychological
> functions? Is
> Vygotsky's concept obsolete, not deserving, or falsified (if so, by
> whom?)?

Dear Natalia,

I'm unclear here - in my readings I see many references to the
development of both functions. Are you referring to the less common
phenomena of discussions of the dialectical developmental relationship
between the two? If so, this is certainly something I'm interested in,
too.

Cheers,

Phil