[xmca] searching archives?

From: Ares, Nancy (nancy.ares@rochester.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 09:27:43 PDT

Hello,

I am pondering the methodological question, "for how long does a collection
of individuals need to be interacting to be considered a cultural group?" Of
course, it is tightly related to the activities in which they are engaging
and the contexts within which those activities are happening. Still if we
think, for example, about youth peer communities at school, how might we
think about the temporal dimensions involved from a CHAT point of view?

I imagine that something along these lines has been discussed by xmca, and
was wondering whether and how to search the archived discussions to learn
from the list.

many thanks,
Nancy

Nancy Ares