RE: [xmca] FW: [ISCAR] Section Proposals

From: Alexander Surmava (monada@netvox.ru)
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 15:20:01 PDT

Hi Wolff-Michael,

The meeting time of "Dialectical psychology" section is scheduled in
Congress program as follows: 18:30-19:00 thematic section meeting.

"ROOM A6. Dialectical Psychology

Alexander Surmava, Russian State University for Humanities, Russia

Newton Duarte, UNESP, Brazil"

I am not sure that any "official" subscription is necessary. The non formal
list of volunteers will be soon available on my website.

Cheers,

Sasha