RE: [xmca] Help with article

From: lcclarke (lcclarke@rogers.com)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2005 - 00:42:12 PDT

Hi Phil & Ini,

In a way Phil, the loss of your hard drive served a greater good for a
number of us in the XCMA network. It is quite possible that I would not
have had the opportunity to read this excellent review of paradigms by
Wardekker (that is indeed germane to current discussion on
method/methodology) if you did not have this unfortunate experience.
Life, living and experience are truly interesting! The problem is that
we are not always able to see all aspects of it to evaluate the overall
impact. This is a good example that even a negative experience in our
lives such as the loss of a hard drive can serve as a positive
experience (blessing maybe) to others in our sphere.

Cheers all!

Leroy

Leroy C. Clarke
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the
University of Toronto
Department of Curriculum, Teaching & Learning
11th Floor, 252 Bloor Street West, Toronto
ON, Canada, M5S 1V6
email: lclarke@oise.utoronto.ca