Re: [xmca] Re: Reading for Sevilla

From: Peter Smagorinsky (smago@uga.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 02:51:50 PDT

Mike et al., in anticipation of Seville, I'm reading:
Spain: A History (Paperback)
by Raymond Carr (Editor)
Paperback: 335 pages Publisher: Oxford University Press; New Ed edition
(January 1, 2002) Language: English ISBN: 0192802364

Not a novel, but a good background if you are as ignorant as I am. Peter