[xmca] Ph! What fun! AERA volunteering

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 19:24:35 PDT

You were absolutely correct, Linda. I clicked on that blue url and it too me
to aera and there I knew my email but not my login (numbers before names,
who would have thought?!).
but they sent me my very own correct information and I followed the
directions and I volunteered to read 5 proposals. So fun and easy! I am sure
that all AERAmembers of xmca
will run right over to their computers and exercise the power over who gets
to speak in the name of the cultural historical sig. Vote now, or forever
forswear claims to agency!